Range in ALL EUROPE
Over 80 vehicles in all Europe
Our fleet includes over 80 vehicles:
- Vans as MERCEDES MAXI SPRINTER etc.
- Luton Vans for 8 and 10 euro pallets
- Trucks with capacity 6,5 T
- Car carriers
- Vans with freezer for food transport
- Trucks with trailers
We specialize in transport of:
- flat furniture (flat pack)
and upholstered furniture
- windows and doors
- building materials
- household appliances
and everything what we can carry.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These conditions set out the terms of the Contract between the Removal and/or Storage Contractor and the Customer and explain your rights and obligations and responsibilities and those of the Contractor.
We operate and comply fully with BAR (The British Association of Removers)
1. Interpretation 1. Any reference in these conditions to “we” or “us” is a reference to the Contractor. 2. Any reference in these conditions to “you” is a reference to the Customer. 1. Quotations 1. Quotations do not include customs duties or any other levies of fees payable to government or other statutory bodies and all such duties of fees will be payable by you in addition to the quoted price.
2. 2.b. Although we quote a fixed price we reserve the right to amend it or make additional charges if any of the following have not been taken into account when preparing the quotation. 1. If due to the delay on your part the work is not carried out or completed within 3 months of the quotation date. 2. Our costs increase as a result of currency fluctuations or changes in taxation or freight charges beyond our control. 3. We have to collect or deliver goods above second floor level. 4. We supply any additional services. 5. There are delays outside our reasonable control. 6. Access to the collection or delivery point is inadequate or the approach is unsuitable for our vehicles. 7. Any parking or other fees or charges that we have to incur and pay in order to carry out the services you require. 8. In all these circumstances you will be responsible for the extra charges. 2. Quotations include a removals insurance premium but the payment of the premium creates a separate contract between the insurer and you which is subject to the terms and conditions of the Insurer. A summary of the cover provided and main exclusions from the cover is enclosed with these conditions. 3. Our quotation is not a guarantee that we have vehicles available on the day you require. Accordingly your signed acceptance of our quotation does not constitute a contract between us until you have our confirmation that we can move your goods on the requested date. 1. Work excluded from our quotations Unless previously agreed in writing we will not:
1. Dismantle or assemble unit-furniture, fitments or fittings. 2. Disconnect or reconnect appliances, fittings or equipment. 3. Remove or lay fitted floor coverings. 4. Move night storage heaters unless they are dismantled. 5. Move or store any items excluded under Clause 4. 1. Excluded property
The following items are specifically excluded from the Contract and will not be removed :
1. Jewellery, watches, trinkets, precious stones, money, deeds, securities, stamps, coins or goods or collections of a similar kind. 2. Potentially dangerous , damaging or explosive items.
3. Goods likely to encourage vermin or other pests or to cause infection.
4. Any animals and their cages or tanks including pets, birds or fish.
5. Such goods will not be removed by us except without prior written agreement. If you submit such goods without our knowledge and prior written agreement we will not be liable for any loss or damage except when death or injury is caused by our negligence or that of our employees and you will indemnify us against any charges, expenses, damages or penalties claimed against us by third parties. In addition we shall be entitled to dispose any such goods which are listed under paragraphs 4.b, 4.c or 4.d. 1. Customer’s responsibility It is your sole responsibility to:
1. Declare to us the proper value of the goods being removed and/or stored. 2. Obtain at your expense all documents necessary for the removal to be completed. 3. Be present yourself or appoint a representative at the departure and destination points to ensure that nothing is removed or left in error. 4. Prepare adequately and stabilise all appliances prior to their removal. Other then by reason of our negligence we will not be liable for any loss or damage, costs or additional charges that may arise from these matters. 1. Ownership of the goods By entering into this contract you confirm to us that:
1. The goods to be removed are your own property or 2. You have the authority of the owner of the property to make this contract in respect of the goods to be removed or stored. 3. You will be responsible to pay for any claim for damages and/or costs against either of the above if this proves to be untrue. 1. Cancellations If you cancel this contract we may charge according to how much notice you provide prior to the agreed removal date:
Between 7-14 days: 30% of the total removal charges. = 2-7 days: 75% of the total removal charges. Less then 48 hours: 100% of the total removal charges. 1. Payment of removal charges We require £ 50 deposit for services cost up to £ 300 We require £ 100 deposit for services cost between £ 300 and £ 600 We require £ 200 deposit for service cost over £ 600
Rest amount is necessary on delivery time.
1. Our liability for loss or damage
1. In the event of our losing or damaging your goods we will pay for the reasonable costs of the repair or replacement (less wear and tear) of the item if we have been negligent. 2. In the event of a total or partial loss or damage to your goods, we will not be liable for the following: 1. “new for old” replacement value for lost or damaged goods. 2. any loss or damage which is not caused by us. 3. any unforeseeable additional costs you might incur as a result of loss of a particular item. If you require insurance cover for any of the matters set out above you will need to arrange that independently.
1. Delays in transit If we do not keep to an agreed written time scale schedule and any delay is within our reasonable control we will pay your reasonable expenses which arise as a result of our not keeping to the agreed written time schedule. If through no fault of ours we are unable to deliver your goods, we will take them into store. This contract will then be fulfilled and any additional service(s), including storage and delivery, will be at our expense.
Time for delivery is usually 2-4 days, but sometimes can be longer. Never longer than 14 days. You can claim our service when delivery is longer than 14 days.
1. Damage to premises We shall only be liable for damage to premises caused by our negligence. Any damages to premises must be noted on the delivery receipt and confirmed in writing to us within FOURTEEN DAYS unless you request a reasonable extension which must be agreed in writing.
1. Time limits for claims We will not be liable for any loss or damage to any goods unless any claim for loss or damage is notified to us in writing within (14) FOURTEEN DAYS of either collection by you or delivery by us to their destination.
1. Our rights to withhold goods We have a legal right to withhold goods until you have paid all our charges and other payments due under this contract. These include any charges that we have paid out on your behalf. While we hold the goods and wait for payment you will be liable to pay all storage charges and other costs incurred as a result of withholding your goods and these terms and conditions will continue to apply.
1. Disputes and Arbitration If there is a dispute arising from this agreement, which cannot be resolved, either you or we, may refer it to the Conciliation Service provided by the British Association of Removers (BAR). If the dispute cannot be settled by this method, it may be referred by you or with your written consent , by us to the BAR Arbitration Service.Under this scheme, the case will be independently determined by an arbitrator appointed by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
1. Sub-contracting the work We reserve the right to sub-contract some or all of the work for which we have provided a quotation without reference to you.
If we do sub-contract these terms and conditions will still apply in full.
1. Storage services The following terms in addition to all other terms set out in this document will apply to all contracts for the storage of goods:
1. If you require storage facilities you are obliged to provide a forwarding address and notify us in writing if it changes. All correspondence and notices will be deemed to have been received by you seven days after posting it to the last forwarding address recorded by us. 2. Where we provide an inventory of goods stored on your behalf it will be accepted as accurate unless you provide us with written notice of any errors or omissions within 14 days of our posting the inventory to you. 3. All charges for storage services are payable in advance. All our charges must be paid in full in cleared funds before any goods are released from storage. 4. We review our storage charges periodically. You will be given 28 days notice in writing of any increases following which our revised rates as notified will apply. 5. On giving you 28 days notice we are entitled to require you to remove your goods from our custody and pay all money due to us. If you fail to pay all outstanding debts due to us we are entitled to sell or dispose of some or all of the goods without further notice. The cost of the sale or disposal will be charged to you. The net proceeds will be credited to your account and any eventual surplus will be paid to you without interest. 6. If your payments are up to date we will not end this contract except by giving you 3 calendar months notice in writing. If you wish to terminate your storage contract you should give at least 14 days notice. If we can release the goods earlier we will do so, provided your account is up to date.
7. If you choose someone else to collect your goods from our storage facilities we are entitled to make a charge for handing them over. Our responsibilities for such goods will cease upon them being handed over to your chosen representative. 1. Whole agreement These Terms and Conditions together with our quotation are intended to form the whole agreement between us and to prevail over any verbal discussions. Should we mutually agree to any variation of these terms such variation should be confirmed in writing.
This contract is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Platinum Logistic company operates on the transport and international shipping market constantly since 2009.Our purpose is to provide high quality transport services with reasonable low prices, however not dumping prices.
Our creative team together with a fleet of several dozen modern vans and trucks is able to suit to a dynamic market of transport services.
The advantages of our company are: punctuality, safety, clear and honest rules.
In our vehicles we use modern locating technology called GPS TRACE.Online data transfer ( cloude ) between our employees simplyfies making dynamic decisions and improves communication in our team.All of that helps us to realize all orders reliably and on time.
Our carriers speak fluently in polish, english and german.
- low and fair prices
- reliability and honesty
- delivery on time
- help in loading
We offer removals:
- international in all EU
- intercity in all UK
- intercity in all GERMANY
- intercity in all POLAND
- you pay only for space which you need
- help in loading and unloading
- you choose the date which suits you, we will match up to you
- no hidden fees
- profesionall service
- helpfull customer care team and drivers
Whom we carry?
- individual customers
- companies and institutions
Firma Platinum Logistic działa na rynku transportu międzynarodowego nieprzerwanie od 2009 roku. Naszym celem jest zapewnienie wysokiej jakości usług przy zachowaniu rozsądnych cen Zawsze na pierwszym miejscu stawiamy: uczciwość, rzetelność, terminowość oraz bezpieczeństwo przesyłek.
Kemp House, 152 City Road
EC1V 2NX LONDON
PL: 61 666 06 79
IRL: 089 465 6580
ES: 672 895640